Pages

July 15, 2010

July 15th,2010

Today i had an interview in Systech solutions inc. On last Monday i went to that company and cleared d first two rounds. Ms. Asha, Systech,  HR Team, called me up two days back and informed dat i have my technical round of interview on thursday. So i was preparing for the interview for last two days. Even in dreams i get these DBMS, relations, sql queries ....

I got up by 6 and saw my bro getting ready for his usual hectic work. i switched on my laptop and searched about the company details and also DBMS and Sql interview questions. I noted it down in a half torn record sheets which was my study note. It has all the jest of the things i studied. It was 7 o clock, interview is at 10.30 Am. So i took bath, wore my lucky blue shirt ( which was never lucky :( ) and packed my bag . As usual my mom just then started to cook and as usual morning fight with her. Finally she prepared my breakfast at 8. I ate quickly, took my great ducati bike ( tvs excel ) and went zoom ( 30kmph) to tambaram railway station where i ll park my bike. I heard a weird  sound from my tvs but i really never cared abt it. My mind thinks only abt how to answer those HR ppl.

I approached to tambaram bus stop and looked for 21G bus. i duno why there s always a huge rush for dat bus even when its there for every 5 mins. Luckily i got AC bus and fortunately a seat too . I took my notes and started revising . the AC cooling, mild FMsongs ( dat too my fav vj songs ), man wat a life :). .

I reached Park shreton hotel or Adyar gate at 9.30. From there , its 5 mins walk . dunno wat to do for 1 hour. i called my dad and informed him like i reached . he told me to sit inside the company . But i dint listen him. . i prefered to walk for 15 mins, duno where i m  walking or d place name. I love walking in unknown area. i saw few famous shops like nokia, planetm etc etc, the place is definitely a  hi fi  area. i wondered if i could earn money and buy a bungalow like those . .

It was 10 am. i decided to walk back slowly . I reached d company at 10:15 am. There was a huge crowd waiting for the interview. even though its a small company of 200 employees, they offered a good salary package of 3  lacs PA and thats y there is a huge crowd. As d security asked my resume , i gave him one and signed the visitors registry .I was waiting in the lobby and thats when 2 gentle men came and called my name loudly.

I went inside along with them .. As we were walking towards the interview room , both of them shook hands with me and introduced themselves . They were really very friendly . We three sat in a table , two of them on one side and me on d opp side. They started with tel me abt yourselves .As usual i stammered in starting but was able to pick up quickly which made them forget my stammering. . One guy was very fair, tall and was like some film hero and other was brown skinned , They started asking questions in OOPS,  RDBMS,SQL and many other subjects. . If u ask me , i dint do that much well .  The interview lasted for about one hour and i couldnt asnwer some questions. . Finally they said like interview was over and u can leave for the day. They ll give feedback through telephone.I shook hands with them and came out of the company


I walked towards the bus stop . i stopped at one tea shop and had a coke . I called my dad and mom and said dat i dint do wel . The time was  12 o clock. I waited for few mins and 21G bus came . Even at noon it was rush . I got seat only at guindy. Thats when i got many calls. Two of my coll frnds called me for the saturday movie plan and the other was my school frnd called me to inform dat he reached home from pune after a interview which he cleared . was very happy for him.

It was 1:15pm when i reached my bike stand and the sun was burning like anything. I started my tvs and dat kicker was gone. thats when i remembered like this s why i got weird sound in morning. I took to mechanic shop for repairing it. He asked me Rs300 for changing the kicker. But as usual i don ve dat much money. I told him like start it as of now, i ll manage. so he took Rs10 from me and he started it. I never stopped it anywhere came straigth to home . Had a heavy lunch . It was 3 o clock. i prefered to watch some film then having a nap . so i watched The prestige. Though it was released in 2006, i jus now got chance to see it. one of the great movie . And thats d end of a neither good nor bad day . . . .

1 comment:

  1. can u tell me wat they were exactly asked in interview?

    ReplyDelete