Pages

July 15, 2010

Accenture Interview

 2nd july 2006
This s the second time i m going for the anna university off campus after a terrible   performance in CSC interview. My coll frnd rajkumar came to ragav home as he cant come from his home to the interview direclty. My home and ragv home are nearer to anand coll where the interview gonna take place. Once raj reached ragav home, he called me there. So i went to his home at 7 in evening. We started going to tea shops talking al stories.

I called raj to stay in night in  my home so that morning both can start early. He too agreed and we three had our dinner in a road side fast food ( as usual ragv ate like anything ) . Me and raj reached my home at 9 . We decided to prepare aptitude for some time. so both were seriously working on it for 3 hours. We slept and 12 and got up at 5 in morning

Both took bath and drank horlicks . We went to tambaram railway station where i met my coll girls who were also waiting for dat anand coll bus. Finally d bus came at 6 and we al reached coll at 7 30 am. There was a very huge crowd , around 2000 engineers . As i got dat passbook already , i was allowed inside first in coll order. Me and my coll mates got a same class. The written test started correctly at 9 .There was aptitude questions, technical questions and time duration is 90 mins. At 10:30 , all our papers were collected back. As we al were starving,we went straight to canteen . That was the worst canteen i ever could imagine. We ate for name sake and sat under a tree . At 12 o clock they announced the results and to my surprise my name was called as 4th name. i went inside and they took us to GD room


In my batch there was 3 of my coll mates out of 20. Raj dint speak well , so he got out in GD. Me and satish cleared the GD. We never prepared for the technical and HR round. But those ppl from accenture wanna conduct those on the same day itself. i had no other go to ask a nearby girl to give her book. i had 2 hours time and i revised all my 4 years engineering main subjects.

Me and satish went for the technical round in a same hall . My interviewer was a foreigner. He dint know anything much abt chennai or anna university or the on going off campus. dunno why he came there.. .


He asked me questions from Ethics, quality management which were never my main subjects. Even then i answered him correctly. He then started asking questions from all the subjects from my engineering.  i gave him correct answers for 90 % of the questions. It took around 40 mins for my interview and finally i got chance to question him . Then i came to the waiting area.Within five mins, a guy came to me and told that you can leave for the day sir. I jus felt like something . very tough to put in words. all my sweat and blood in vain.

I came out looking for frnds. i couldnt find a single one in dat large crowd. i called them and jus then my mobile was out of charge and got switched off... wat d ... i came out and got a public bus . Came home and never talked with any1. That night i slept really late. My heart was heavy not coz failed in interview, all my efforts have no fruits. . started learning to put my efforts without seeing d results :)

2 comments:

  1. You have put in lot of thoughts in your post... but try to concentrate more on the 'direct' and 'indirect' speech. try to make it more lucid... Content was good enough but the flow was missing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ vinod . thanks for your comments. i ll improve :)

    ReplyDelete