Pages

September 26, 2009

I am me

*"I am me"

There will not ever be anyone like me.

I am special because I am
unique.

I am stardust and dreams.

I am light.

I am love and hope.

I am hugs and sometimes tears.

I am the words "I love you". I am swirls of blue, gree, red, yellow,
purple, orange, and the colors no one can name

I am the sky, the sea, the earth.

I trust yet I fear. I hide yet I don't hold anything back.

I am free I am a child becoming an adult. I am me, and me is just
right.

*Life- live the life as it comes..enjoy it....
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was
smiling. Live your life, enjoy it to the core , so that when you die,
you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

*Success and Failure-
Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing
your enthusiasm

*Self esteem- i believe in it very much.....have great confident
.... never lose it....
Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets
dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment